She might be 93-years-old and have a hip replacement but that has not stopped Tao Porchon-Lynch from striking the perfect pose.
Guinness World Records has name her the oldest yoga teacher on the planet - and she has no plans to stop any time soon.
"I'm going to teach yoga until I can't breathe anymore then I'll just fly away to the next planet," she said.
"I just, I love yoga, it brightens my day and makes everybody smile."
Tao has tried her hand at many activities throughout her long life including acting, modelling, and burlesque dancing.
But it is yoga that really gets her going - despite her hip replacement.
She said her doctor told her the operation would told her the operation would stop her doing yoga, to which she replied: "I don't want to know what I won't be able to do because I don't believe it".
When he saw the photograph of Tao doing yoga after the treatment, the doctor called her 'the miracle woman', she said.
Source: http://news.sky.com/home/strange-news/article/16228260
No comments:
Post a Comment